Lift, Contour, and Shape Your Face for a more Radiant and Refreshed Appearance with Injectable Fillers
Are Injectable Fillers right for me?
Decrease the appearance of lines and wrinkles, Increase volume where required
Injectable Fillers work to revolumize areas of the face depleted by aging, to lift, contour and shape the face to restore a more youthful, refreshed appearance.
Customized and natural non-surgical procedure with the most advanced injection techniques to enhance your facial features – final results seen in just 2 weeks
- New patients must consult with our physician, Dr. Elise Antoniak for assessment and approval of treatment
- Treatments may be performed by our physician or our registered nurse, Sheila Mackay, with over 20 years’ experience
- Desired Result, Expectation, Cost is discussed
- Explanation of what an injectable filler does
- Consent signed and pre-treatment photos taken
- Topical anesthetic cream applied, area then cleansed
- Injections done using most up to date techniques
- Some immediate result will be evident, final settling seen at about 2 weeks
- Ice applied if necessary
Why get your Injectable Filler treatments with us at Faces DermaMedical?
You are in the hands of expert and reputable professionals:
- Experienced Physician and Registered Nurse with up to 20 years of injecting
- Our clinic actively researches global-markets for new products (eg Europe)
- Educate and update ourselves on the latest techniques
- Excellent patient care and follow-up
- Competitive prices