Improve Skin Elasticity and Texture and Reveal your Glow and Radiance with Mesotherapy Treatments
These Injections performed with the use of our U225 Micro needling system are suitable for all skin types (dry, dull skin, or damaged crepe skin). If you’re interested in Skin Tightening, Forma, Fractora, Microneedling, or even Medical Grade Skin Care products, Mesotherapy might be the right treatment for you.
- Patient is assessed in consultation with the doctors and staff to determine if injectable Mesotherapy is an appropriate treatment to address their specific concerns.
- Patient is booked and introductory appointment with one of our registered nurse injectors for approximately 90 minutes.
- During this initial consultation teaching is provided to the patient on how to manage post treatment, what to expect with outcome of treatment.
- Photos are taken and consent forms are reviewed prior to treatment with Mesotherapy
- Areas to be treated are properly cleansed and disinfected prior to treatment.
- During the treatment the nurse will gently massage the treatment area with Arnica gel which helps to sooth and reduce swelling and bruising, which may occur.
- Ice may be applied to soothe any swollen areas.
Why Get your Mesotherapy Treatment with us at Faces DermaMedical?
You’re in the hands of the most expert and reputable professionals:
- Under the direction of our physician, Dr. Elise Antoniak, our RN injection specialists, Sheila Mackay offers these treatments to enhance your skin quality
- Over 20+ years’ experience with cosmetic assessments and injections
- Have the longest history in the city of RN specialists performing these treatments
- Internationally trained and updated at conferences and injection academies in Europe, US, Canada and Middle East
- Gentle care and calming environment with a no rush attitude
- Attention to detail and patient satisfaction
- Follow up care provided