Improve skin complexion and elasticity and regenerate your scalp with our precise Microneedling approach
On skin, our solution may work with your own system to help decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, it may help to brighten skin complexion, and possibly promote skin elasticity by supplying better circulation to the areas that need it most. For hair, it may boost the hair bulb environment by increasing the supply to the scalp helping to possibly develop stronger, thicker and healthier hair.
A simple and effective treatment for skin and scalp, with minimal discomfort.
- Meet with our medical director, Dr. Elise Antoniak and Sheila Mackay RN, our Cosmetic Injection Specialist to review information and sign consent
- Take pictures of the area to be treated
- Cleanse skin/scalp with antiseptic
- Collect small sample of blood from patient
- Centrifuge vial of blood (5 min)
- Draw up to vial into syringe.
- Inject into the skin and/or scalp.
- Review post treatment instructions.
Why Get Your Microneedling with us at Faces Derma Medical?
You’re in the hands of professionals
- Safe and sterile technique
- Specialized equipment