Refresh your skin using Photo Rejuvenation with IPL – Intense Pulsed Light
Is Photo Rejuvenation with IPL right for me?
Clarify Skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes and problem areas
IPL starts with Visia Assessment for a clear picture of what’s below the skin surface and sets a baseline for us to set up your unique program. Using Lumecca by InMode, we treat to improve or repair the following skin concerns: rosacea and flushing, wrinkles, texture problems, freckles, sunspots, visible veins, and discolored stretch marks and scars.
A non-invasive, technologically-advanced process for clearer skin; results in just 2 to 3 sessions.
- We begin by thoroughly cleaning the skin then apply a thin layer of gel to couple light to the targeted area of the skin.
- We ensure you are completely safe and protected by maintaining selected wavelengths appropriate for you skin type and skin condition. Proper eyewear is essential to protect the delicate eye area.
- Our certified medical aesthetician will perform IPL or Intense Pulsed Light on the area of concern.
- We use the Lumecca, by InMode, IPL system. This top-of-the-line medical grade device delivers high peak power for superior outcomes in less time.
- The Lumecca IPL is designed with integrated cooling right in the tip of the crystal to optimize patient comfort.
- During the treatment you will experience a slight hot snap sensation, with each pulse of light but will dissipate quickly.
- Each treatment takes about 30-45 minutes depending on what areas we are treating. We typically suggest between 2 or 3 sessions spaced about a month apart for optimum results.
Why get your IPL treatments with us at Faces DermaMedical?
You are in the hands of expert and reputable professionals.
- Your safety is our priority! We work directly under the directive of our physician, Dr. Elise Antoniak. Combing over 25 years of medical aesthetic experience.
- Individually tailored. Our approach is tailored to your needs.
- Following IPL treatments, we assess your outcome by doing a follow up Visia Skin Assessment! It’s a great way to measure your results